Blog Archive

Monday, June 3, 2013

Web 2.0 Final Post

    1. What did you learn?

            I learned a lot from the weekly tech articles because without those I wouldn't have payed attention to any news. I also learned about RSS feeds and that you could add them to Google Reader. Before we did that in class, I had no idea that Google Reader even existed.

    2. What could be changed?

            I don't think anything in the course should be changed because we learned important and useful abilities. We've learned about modern technology from tech articles, how to successfully present products and news, and how to follow websites or people easily and effectively using RSS feeds.


    3. What tools will you continue to use?

            I will continue to use RSS feeds, Wikis, and surveys. I will use RSS feeds to keep up with tech news and my favorite youtubers. I will use Wikis to find out more about certain topics or items. I will use surveys to get feedback about anything I do like making youtube videos or helping people do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment